How long in advance should we contact you for a shoot?
Even though sometimes I’m available on short notice I would suggest you contact me 4-6 weeks in advance to schedule your photo session. For newborn session I definitely would suggest you contact me as early as possible to get it on the calendar.
What should we wear for the shoot?
· Comfort is key! During the shoot the kids will run around and play so they should be as comfortable as possible.
· Be mindful of the time and weather conditions of your shoot. If you think it is too cool for short sleeves, go with the long sleeve option or a cute jacket.
· Colors can be soft or bold, just avoid strong patterns or neon colors.
· For family portraits: Coordinate your style but try not to match outfits. Show your unique character while still looking like a family.
· Accessories like scarfs, cardigans, hair pieces or hats can be fun.
What are the rates for a session with you?
You can find my current rates right here: RATES
How long will my session be?
Session are between 60 and 90 minutes long.
What is the best time for a maternity shoot?
It depends a bit on how much you are showing but in general the best time to do a maternity shoot is in week 26-34.
What is a newborn lifestyle session?
While a lot of newborn photos you see online are “prop sessions” where the photographer uses props while the newborn is lying on a beanbag, I specialize on the lifestyle newborn session which shows the connection between the parents, family members and the newborn much nicer in my opinion. The lifestyle session will take place in your home or outside in a near park.
What is the best time for a newborn lifestyle session?
Ideally the shoot will be within the first 30 days of the baby’s life.
How can I book a session?
To book a session of for any other questions you may have feel free to call me at 347.200.5513 or send me an email to SaschaReinking@gmail.com.